- CRAFTED BY THE MASTERS-Smile tea matcha is crafted by our Master tea blender. We are a 140-year history Teahouse/Processor, family-owned company led by the 10th grade tea master. Smite tea is our self-produced. We grow tencha (green tea leaves to make matcha) with the partnered eco-friendly organic farmers in Kagoshima, Japan.
- ENJOY THE DELIGHTFULNESS-This matcha has unique green apple skin aroma, delightful savory and sweet taste like roasted chestnut and creamy finish. No bitter taste and No astringency.
- GROWN IN KIRISHIMA, JAPAN-It is grown in Kirishima mountain region. Japan's first national park. The nature supplies pure spring water, rich soil from volcanic activity, clean air and well-balanced sunshine/shade by coastal fog to matcha.
- SUSTAINABLE FARMING BY LOCAL FARMERS-All matcha is harvested our partnered tea farmers, who dedicated to organic and sustainable farming.
- FAMILY-OWNED TEA HOUSE-Family-owned tea house- Birouen teahouse has been serving tea for tea lovers for 140 years with smile.
It's definitely one of the best matchas I've had. Very flavorful. Not too bitter. More smooth and buttery. I would get the bigger bag only if packaging was better. Once I opened my pouch, it went poof everywhere. :( but I loved the taste so much that it's worth getting matcha from Smile Tea!
We are so happy that you liked our Smile tea matcha! We also appreciate your sincere feedback on the package. We will work on that :)
I loved this matcha. The color was vibrant and the taste was smooth and creamy. There was a very nice green tea taste without the intense grassiness that some matchas bring. It did not froth up as much as some matchas but the taste more than made up for that!
Thank you so much for the high opinion of our SMILE TEA organic matcha, we appreciate it!